What is coaching?
Coaching is partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential. Coaches are trained to listen, observe, and customize their approach to individual client needs.
They seek to elicit solutions and strategies from the client; they believe the client is naturally creative and resourceful.
The coach's job is to provide support to enhance the skills, resources, and creativity the client already possesses.
Why Does Coaching Work?
Coaching is effective because of three unique features:
- Relationship: The core strength of coaching comes from genuine trusting relationships.
- Collaboration: Client and coach become a powerful synergistic team for pursuing a client's desired change.
- Structure: Rarely does significant progress happen without a specific plan that provides a focused, individual approach.
What Does Coaching Focus On?
The focus of coaching depends on what the client wants to focus on. Coaching works in just about any area of life - personal performance, life-focus, organization, business start-up or expansion, spiritual growth, healthful living, relationships - whatever area of life in which a person wants to change, grow, learn, or improve.
What Is Your Coaching Need?
- Collaborating to explore your unique God-given design and mission?
- Assisting you in navigating transitions in your life, such as job, career, and relocation?
- Helping you make behavioral changes that enhance your relationships?
- Serving you as you identify and plan for professional advancement?
- Walking alongside your explore of God's call to ministry or exploring your personal spiritual formation?
What Does Your Investment Include?
- Initial Life Map© work, including selected assessments as appropriate.
- Two - hour long sessions per month, with phone or email visits as needed or planned.
- Three month minimum commitment.
- Cost: $150.00 per month or $75.00 per session.
◦ Special pricing will be offered for students enrolled in college or graduate programs.
Small Group Coaching
A Learning and Growing Community
The goal of Small Group Coaching is to establish a learning and growing community.
- Coaching received in a group offers an exciting and energizing opportunity for leaders to learn new skills.
- Working together helps people relate better to each other.
- Creating a safe environment provides leaders with the freedom to exercise their strengths.
- Learning to support the strengths and goals of each other empowers everyone to accomplish their work with greater confidence.
Generally, an organization will establish a series of Coaching Group Sessions that are conducted over the course of several months. Together we will select topics and establish dates for the group coaching sessions. New learning material and practical methods to apply specifically in your context will be provided during each session. Session topics can be customized and/or developed for the learning and growth needs of your organization or type of leadership skill where growth is desired. These sessions are delivered most effectively in a 90-minute block of time per session. This allows for a review of progress from previous work, discussion on material related to the new topic and group work.
Topics may include but are not limited to the following:
- Personal Growth
- Effective Communication
- Building Authentic Relationships
- Resolving Conflict in a Healthy Manner
- Extending Care and Compassion
- Matching Organization Mission with Personal Mission
- Navigating Transitions
- Identifying and Using the Strengths of the Group
Contact me to discuss your interest and cost of Small Group Coaching.