What is coaching?
Coaching is partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential. Coaches are trained to listen, to observe, and to customize their approach to individual client needs.
They seek to elicit solutions and strategies from the client; they believe the client is naturally creative and resourceful.
The coach's job is to provide support to enhance the skills, resources, and creativity that the client already possesses.
Why Does Coaching Work?
Coaching is effective because of three unique features:
- Relationship: The core strength of coaching comes from genuine trusting relationships.
- Collaboration: Client and coach become a powerful synergistic team for pursuing a client's desired change.
- Structure: Rarely does significant progress happen without a specific plan that provides a focused, individual approach.
What Does Coaching Focus On?
Coaching works in just about any area of life - personal performance, life-focus, organization, business start-up or expansion, spiritual growth, healthful living, relationships - whatever area of life in which a person wants to change, grow, learn, or improve. The focus of coaching depends on what the client wants to focus on. In a successful coaching relationship, both coach and client give 100% to certain unique roles.
What Is Your Coaching Need?
- Collaborating to explore your unique God-given design and mission?
- Assisting you in navigating transitions in your life, such as job, career, and relocation?
- Helping you make behavioral changes that enhance your relationships?
- Serving you as you identify and plan for professional advancement?
- Walking alongside your explore of God's call to ministry or exploring your personal spiritual formation?
What Does Your Investment Include?
- Initial Life Map© work, including selected assessments as appropriate.
- Two - hour long sessions per month, with phone or email visits as needed or planned.
- Three month minimum commitment.
- Cost: $150.00 per month or $75.00 per session.
◦ Special pricing will be offered for students enrolled in college or graduate programs.